We are seeking a highly skilled and dedicated Sleep Technologist to join our team, Part time and/or Full time! The Sleep Technologist will be a key member of the clinical team – supporting accurate patient education, care, and diagnostic studies including PSG, CPAP, BiPAP, BiPAP ST, ASV, and OAT studies.
- High school diploma
- Certified by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists as a Registered Polysomnographic Technologist “RPSGT” and/or Respiratory Therapist license(s) and MD State License
- BCLS Certification
- Responsible for preparing equipment, recording activities, and analyzing results related to polysomnography and other sleep testing (including CPAP/BiPAP titration)
- Responsible for following proper polysomnographic procedures including the use of electrodes, sensors, calibration of equipment, and fitting of airway pressure masks
- Analysis (scoring) of polysomnogram and tabulation of final data to be submitted for further review
- Responsible for following evidence based guidelines on the use of CPAP, BiPAP, ASV titrations
- Required compliance with regulations and laws concerning safety control
- Provide patient care and education
- Operate and maintain sleep lab equipment
- Communicate with physicians and other healthcare professionals to provide patient care
- Follow established protocols and procedures to ensure quality and accuracy of test results
We offer a competitive salary, as well as a positive and supportive work environment! If you are a dedicated and experienced Sleep Technologist, we encourage you to apply.