truHealthNow is a medical group that has been established for over 25 years in Maryland and Virginia. Our state-of-the-art medical centers provide primary care, urgent care, and occupational health services to the communities we serve.
We are growing rapidly and looking for a self-motivated, results-oriented, numbers driven Manager of sales who is driven to succeed. Your primary responsibilities are to grow our brand, build our sales team, establish core processes, conduct customer research, develop relationships, and ultimately expand our reach.
We offer a competitive salary and a friendly working environment. Other benefits include vacation, holidays, 401(k), and health insurance.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sell Occupational Health Services in the DMV area
- Promote Primary Care and Urgent Care Services
- Collaborate actively on business development opportunities with employers, provider groups and other partners. Includes developing and managing targeted prospect lists, working with marketing to provide effective collateral materials, and executing service agreements with new and existing clients. Conduct detailed customer research.
- Participate in strategic planning initiatives and evaluation of growth and expansion opportunities. Develop short and long term strategy for the business unit to include new client acquisition, existing client growth, additional service lines and expansion
- Maintain detailed knowledge of all competitors and industry trends, Identify, track, and report tangible metrics
- Participate in the development of a department budget of overall operational expenses. Develop annual forecasts and monitor progress towards objectives.
- Develop and maintain an open line of communication with organizational leadership, center managers, clinical leadership and truHealthNow staff
- Utilize CRM by logging daily activity and completing necessary reports
- Participate in special events including but not limited to health fairs, promotional events, and conferences
- Love to sell and have 4+ years of successful sales experience
- Strong selling ability with proven track record of growth in sales
- Experience with new technologies in sales
- A+ customer service, takes initiative, positive energy, strong work ethic, high integrity
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to listen to customers' needs, willing to work as a team while also being able to work independently
- Flexible work hours and schedule